Tea Loosing Machine
exchange betting,T6012 / T6014 / TD6014
- Stainless steel drum is available to meet sanitary requirement.
- The internal drum is drilled with numerous fine holes to screen out tea dusts for added convenience.
- The internal drum is welded with various sets of brackets, allowing for fast and uniform loosing of pressed or modeled tea balls.
- With the additional circular shifting rod at the front side of the internal drum, tea leaves falling out of the internal drum can be avoided while the machine performs loosing operation (patent pending).
- The front side of the machine is directly connected to the tea compressing and modeling machine so as to save manual handling time while upgrading efficiency.
- The transmission system is designed with V-belt, worm gear reducer in combination with sprocket wheel, making it convenient to install and maintain.
- Four pieces of polyethylene parts supporting the drum may effectively reduce rotating noise of the drum.
- Equipped with a frequency inverter allowing variable speed change to meet the requirement of different speeds.
- An electronic timer is utilized to count the drum lifting time.
|Diameter of inlet port||mm||Ø 420||Ø 650||Ø 720
|Diameter of internal drum||mm||Ø 850
||Ø 1,080||Ø 1,080|
|Diameter of external drum||mm||Ø 1,000||Ø 1,210||Ø 1,210|
|Max. working capacity||cm3||100,000||115,000||115,000|
|Machine dimensions (LxWxH)||cm||232 x 130 x 190||232 x 152 x 200||289 x 152 x 154|
|Packing dimensions (LxWxH)||cm||246 x 149 x 220||246 x 167 x 238||303 x 167 x 192|
- As the machine manufacturer conducts constant research and improvement, above specifications are subject to change without prior notice.